Registration – SIREN : 821 650 207
With the development of new communication tools, it is necessary to pay particular attention to the protection of privacy. This is why we are committed to respecting the confidentiality of the personal information we collect.
B. Collection of Personal Information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system
- Information about your visits to and use of this website, including referral source, length of visit, pages viewed, and navigational paths through the website.
- The information you enter when you register on our website.
- The information you enter when you create a profile on our website. For example, your name, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, relationship status, interests and hobbies, education and employment details.
- The information you enter to set up the subscription to our emails and/or newsletters.
- Information generated when using our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it.
- Information relating to transactions you make through our website, which includes your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and credit card details.
- Any other personal information you send us.
C. Use of Personal Information
- Administration of our website and our company
- Personalize our site to allow you to use the services available on our site.
- Sending statements, invoices and payment reminders, and collecting payments from you.
- Send you marketing communications
- Send you e-mail notifications that you have specifically requested.
- Send you our newsletter if you have registered (you can unsubscribe at any time).
- Send you marketing communications relating to our business or third party companies that we think may be of interest to you.
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users.
- Dealing with requests and complaints made by you or about you regarding our website
- Keep our website secure and prevent fraud.
- Verification of compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website.
We will not provide your personal information without your explicit consent to any third party for their direct marketing or that of a third party.
D. Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent we are required to do so by law;
- in the context of ongoing or potential legal proceedings;
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reduction); and le risque de crédit);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or plan to) sell; and
- to any person whom we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for the disclosure of such personal information where, in our reasonable judgment, such court or authority could reasonably be expected to order the disclosure of such personal information.
E. Retention of personal information
This section outlines our data retention policies and procedures, which are designed to help us comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information. Personal information that we process for any purpose shall not be retained longer than necessary for that purpose or purposes. Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section G, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- if we believe the documents may be relevant to any potential legal proceedings;
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to third parties for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction)
F. Security of your personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall protected servers).
- All electronic financial transactions concluded on our website will be protected by encryption technology..
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of any data sent over the Internet.
H. Your Rights
- Right of opposition and withdrawal
We are committed to offering you the right to oppose and withdraw your personal information. The right of opposition is the possibility offered to Internet users to refuse that their personal information be used for certain purposes mentioned at the time of collection.
The right of withdrawal is understood to be the possibility offered to Internet users to request that their personal information no longer appear, for example, on a mailing list.
To exercise these rights, you may contact :
Famous in Vogue
Courriel: [email protected]
- Right of access
We undertake to recognize a right of access and rectification to the persons concerned who wish to consult, modify or even delete information concerning them. The exercise of this right will be done :
- By email : [email protected]
I. Third Party Websites
Notre site web peut comprendre des hyperliens vers des sites web de tiers. Nous n’avons pas contrôle et ne sont pas responsables des politiques et pratiques de confidentialité des tiers.
J. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies : A persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its fixed expiration date, unless deleted by the user before the expiration date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user’s session, when the web browser is closed. Cookies generally do not contain any information that personally identifies a user, but the personal information we store about you may be linked to information stored in and obtained from cookies.
We both use session and persistent cookies on our website.
The names of the cookies we use on our site, and the purposes for which they are used, are presented below:
- We use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to recognize a computer when a user visits the site, to track the user’s navigation, to improve the functionality of the site, to analyze the use of the site, to administer the site, to prevent fraud and to improve the security of the site.
- On Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies using the cookie management replaces the settings available by clicking on “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, then “Advanced”;
- On Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unchecking “Accept cookies from sites”;
- On Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by going to the “Customize and Control” menu, and clicking on “Settings”, “View Advanced Settings” and “Content Settings”, then selecting “Block Sites from Setting Data” under the “Cookies” heading.
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer, for example :
in Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete the cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
- On Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history”, clicking on “Show cookies”, then clicking on “Delete all cookies”;
- On Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customize and Control” menu, and clicking “Settings,” “View Advanced Settings,” and “Clear Browsing Data,” then selecting “Delete Cookies and Other Site and Plug-in Data” before clicking “Clear Browsing Data. »
We undertake to comply with French legislation.