SIREN : 821 650 207
With the development of new communication tools, it is necessary to pay particular attention to the protection of privacy. That is why we are committed to respecting the confidentiality of the personal information we collect.
B. Collection of Personal Information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system
- Information about your visits to and use of this website, including referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths.
- Information you enter when you register on our website.
- Information you enter when you create a profile on our website. For example, your name, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, relationship status, interests and hobbies, education details and employment details.
- Information you enter to set up subscriptions to our emails and/or newsletters.
- Information generated when you use our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it.
- Information relating to transactions you carry out via our website, which includes your name, address, telephone number, email address and credit card details.
- Any other personal information you send us.
C. Use of Personal Information
- Administration of our website and our business
- Customize our site for you
- Enabling the use of services available on our site
- Send statements, invoices and payment reminders, and collect payments from you
- Send you marketing communications
- Sending you email notifications that you have specifically requested.
- Send you our newsletter if you have signed up (you can unsubscribe at any time).
- Send you marketing communications relating to our business or to third party businesses that we think may be of interest to you.
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users.
- Handle requests and complaints made by or about you regarding our website
- To keep our website secure and prevent fraud.
- To verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website.
We will not provide your personal information without your explicit consent to any third party for their or a third party's direct marketing.
D. Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information
- to the extent we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with pending or threatened legal proceedings;
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction purposes);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or assets we are considering for sale; and
- to any person we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of such personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of such personal information.
E. Retention of Personal Information
This section sets out our data retention policies and procedures, which are designed to help us comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and disposal of personal information. Personal information that we process for any purpose shall be retained no longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes. Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section G, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data
- to the extent we are required to do so by law;
- if we believe the records may be relevant to any legal proceedings
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to third parties for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
F. Security of Your Personal Information
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store any personal information you provide on our secure (password protected servers and firewall).
- All electronic financial transactions conducted on our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
H. Your Rights
- Right to object and opt-out
We are committed to providing you with the right to object to and withdraw your personal information. The right to object is understood to be the possibility offered to Internet users to refuse that their personal information be used for certain purposes mentioned at the time of collection.
The right to withdraw is the possibility offered to Internet users to request that their personal information no longer appears, for example, in a mailing list.
To exercise these rights, you can contact
Famous in Vogue Email: [email protected]
- Right of access
We undertake to recognize a right of access and rectification to the persons concerned wishing to consult, modify or even delete the information concerning them. The exercise of this right will be done :
I. Third party websites
Our website may include hyperlinks to third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
J. Updating Information
Please inform us if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies can be either "persistent" or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and remain valid until its set expiration date, unless deleted by the user before the expiration date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user's session, when the web browser is closed. Cookies generally do not contain any information that personally identifies a user, but the personal information we store about you may be linked to information stored in and obtained from cookies.
We have both session and persistent cookies on our website.
The names of the cookies we use on our site, and the purposes for which they are used, are listed below:
- We use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to recognize a computer when a user visits the site, track user navigation, improve site functionality, analyze site usage, administer the site, prevent fraud, and improve site security.
- Most browsers allow you to decline cookies, for example
- on Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies by using the cookie management replaces settings available by clicking on "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", then "Advanced";
- on Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking on "Tools", "Options", "Privacy", selecting "Use custom settings for history" in the drop-down menu, and unchecking "Accept cookies from sites";
- On Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by going to the "Personalize and Control" menu, and clicking "Settings," "Show Advanced Settings," and "Content Settings," and then selecting "Block Sites from Setting Data" under "Cookies.
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer, for example:
- on Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete the cookie files (you can find instructions for doing this at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
- On Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking on "Tools" "Options" and "Privacy", then selecting "Use custom settings for history", clicking on "Show cookies", then clicking on "Delete all cookies";
- On Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by going to "Personalize and Control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show Advanced Settings" and "Clear Browsing Data", then selecting "Delete Cookies and other Site and Plug-in Data" before clicking "Clear Browsing Data".
We are committed to respecting French legislation.